Queen's Club Rules and Regulations
- Membership is FREE
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age.
- Only one member per account is allowed.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person(s) listed on the account.
- Queen's Club cards may be used to track play and accumulate club points by the account-member(s) only.
- Queen's Club points can only be redeemed at the Casino Queen,
East St. Louis, IL.
- Queen's Club points are earned for tracked table play based on a players' average bet, length of play and game type, at the sole discretion of the Casino Queen.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Queen's Club card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games.
- All Queen's Club points are subject to review and verification.
- Casino Queen uses reasonable efforts to track a participant's average bet and length of play; however as a condition of receiving Queen's Club points for table games, participants agree that such Queen's Club points are granted based on the personal observation of Casino Queen employees, which are subject to error. The determination of the Casino Queen shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Queen's Club card.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of the Casino Queen.
- Queen's Club points are valid as long as at least one club point is earned every twelve months. If no club points are earned within a twelve-month period, the entire Queen's Club account balance will expire.
- Players must show valid picture identification (driver's license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to redeem a Queen's Club card.
- If a customer is not a US citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
- Players agree to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation where permitted.
- Players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Point earnings are generally non-transferable and Casino Queen reserves the right to refuse to transfer point earnings in any circumstance.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this program lie solely with the Casino Queen whose decisions are final.
- Casino Queen reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modifications shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant's reward already earned or redeemed.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Casino Queen reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Employees of the Casino Queen are not eligible for this program.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities including through a government program, by their own request, or those excluded at the sole discretion of the Casino Queen are not eligible.
* Based on level of play and add Coin-in requirements are based on a 12 months of play. Coin-in is calculated beginning July 1st every year.